Search This Blog

Saturday, 14 November 2015

Happy Bee-day!

So my mother LOVES bees, she was really an owl person but said they were too in xD oh mum~ anyway, I decided I was going to make a birthday card for her <3 so here is the tutorial, just in case someone you know LOVES bees~

First off, I used the following things~
  • White, purple and yellow paper
  • A pencil and eraser
  • A black permanent marker
  • Scissors and glue 
This is one of the simplest lists ever! Anyway, first off, fold the purple paper in half!


Now, get the yellow and white paper and cut the following shapes out...


Now, glue them on the card, write "happy bee-day" and draw on the bee.


Next, write inside of the card~



Now, you are done! I know, already! So quick!

I hope you enjoyed this adorable and quick tutorial~ look out for more! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment