Hey guys~ I made a list today and named a lot of things I was planning on doing~ I'll try to keep as up to date as possible on the list, since a lot of the stuff has to do with X-Mas, but in these next coming weeks, I'm going to be busier than normal. So, I will try to keep up as much as possibleeeee <3
First thing on the list is an idea I came up with on my own, but was inspired by a friend since she's doing an adorable lil' canvas and ah.. anyway, the "wandering soot" from Spirited Away will be the main subject for the next cute thing~~
I hope you look forward to more~ Thank you for your patience <3
First thing on the list is an idea I came up with on my own, but was inspired by a friend since she's doing an adorable lil' canvas and ah.. anyway, the "wandering soot" from Spirited Away will be the main subject for the next cute thing~~
I hope you look forward to more~ Thank you for your patience <3

No comments:
Post a Comment